Well, healing post op surgery on feet

Had surgery on June 24th. Its been over a month.... I'm healing well. However 2 weeks ago I started to flair worse than ever. Both feet, ankles, right big toe and heal pain the right foot surgery was supposed to resolve is back. L toe is healing but its also affected. Now I have pain in my right wrist, elbow and shoulder! I'm so exhausted all day and have to ice my feet every few hours to be able to walk normally. I feel like I am back to where I was per-surgery but worse!

I went to my Dr. and going to start remicade as soon as possible! But since the other TNF blockers haven't worked my Dr. isn't sure about how much it will help. Did my blood work and home they call me soon! Getting the shingle's shot Thursday. Increased risk for infection now more than every. I'm a little freaked out!

I am still hopeful but I have started doing yoga and Pilates exercises. I am also going to start getting massages once a week to help my stress level.

Wish me luck.

Sarah

Good luck, Sarah. I will keep you in my prayers.

It helps me to try and stay calm, especially during times of unknown potential outcomes, which just happens to be all of the time.

I highly rec. a weekly massage and also a good hot Epsom salt bath if you are able to get in and out of the tub. Very, very soothing to the PsA symptoms.

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. You're completely between meds right now, yes?

Best wishes. I flare soon after a surgery (I've had many). It's pretty common. I hope things settle down soon!