Using a cane

Thank you all for your inputs. They truly have motivated me to use my cane more often and I feel good about it.

And Marcmann, you are so right about getting rid of the doc. I will address it with him one more time and then we will see what he has to say about it. It's definitely getting old walking a great distance just to get to the store. What I have noticed is that at times I have decided not to go just so I didn't have to hobble across the parking lot. That makes no sense...

Thank you all again for your inputs. They have really helped me.

I’m glad we helped. In most cases we have an “invisible” condition. Even when people see our psoriasis, they have no idea about the constant agony we live with. If we don’t take care of ourselves we are the ones who will suffer in silence. When it comes to doctors, the bad outweigh the good sadly. If your doctor ever questions your condition or symptoms even once, get a new one. I highly recommend audio or videotaping every appointment as well as bringing a third party to appointments. While this may sound excessive, it saved my life once, got an abusive doctors license revoked, and may just finally prove trauma induced PSA in the law books.

I will consider your recommendation and everyone's input is appreciated. But I will not be here much as I indicated in the other thread. No desire to be berated for making a post that may be seen as not being worthy. Take care and thanks again

I actually thought that this was a very important issue to post about. It effects many of us and your concerns are completely valid. I don’t see why anyone would berate you for it. Members like you that post real questions add to the community, we need you here.

Livinday2day said:

I will consider your recommendation and everyone’s input is appreciated. But I will not be here much as I indicated in the other thread. No desire to be berated for making a post that may be seen as not being worthy. Take care and thanks again