Swolllen eyes

I have been having issues with my vision and have "make an appointment" on my to do list. Reading all this has me thinking I should move it up the list. Sounds like it may be a higher priority than I though

Your two eyes are all the eyes you will ever have. I spent a few years not being able to read, even with treatment due to a cataract and irititis because of PSA. I can read now that is fixed and under control.

Try not being able to read when you are stuck with nothing else to do!

Your eyes should be are a major priority, so make that appointment!

Just saying.

I will Jenny, it has moved to the top of my list. Until I read this thread I just thought it was typical issues and I just ne a new pair of glasses. I didn't realize this could cause swelling and create it's own issues

Live and learn, Robyn I've been at this for several years and have learned a lot, and continue to learn new stuff about PsA every day. Eyes are somewhere I have already been...........

Not sure I want to. Each new piece of knowledge is more frightening than the last

It is what it is. Jeez, sounds like I'm full of old adages! blah blah blah!

That's ok, I say those things about fibro but I've had 4 years with it. This is still pretty new so I haven't reached that point yet.

My appointment is tomorrow, with a ophthalmologist. I will post what he says. I just got discharged from the hospital O got real week nauseous lower back pain and a pain shooting from. My shoulder blade down my arm on the left side and upper right stomach seems I have a case of STOMACH fLU? But I thought I was dying lol I really think I’m starting a flare my eyes are dwelling agian and nail pitting and patches on my hands are coming back. Which means I will be waking up in more pain well night friends…

Having a partner who understands is awesome, however not so much when it’s because they suffer from an illness either! Don’t worry about the house not being as clean as you’d like it to be, that mess ain’t going anywhere :slight_smile:

Michelle, hope the flu gets better quickly. Let yourself rest