So sick of being tired

Morning everyone - I don't know if I'm having a flare or something (I've had a temp of 39C all week and I feel just horrid generally), but the all-numbing brain fog fatigue is back with a vengeance and I am just hoping my Enbrel is not starting to fail. I feel so tired I just want to cry, and I'm trying to cope with being at work, and everyone is demanding a piece of me, and I just can't cope.

I don't know what to do.

I hear you and I'm sorry you're feeling so rough. Learning to say 'no' is so tough and often impossible when we're in a busy place ... but you have to have a bit of 'you' too. Try to take it a minute at a time, then that will become five and ten and so on and you'll be through today. Do you get a chance to rest up over the weekend? What about a few days sick leave until you feel better, is that possible?

Thinking of you.

Any better today? I hope you will get a chance to rest over the weekend.

Thanks. Had a weekend of doing nothing apart from shivering a lot, and I've gone down with a throat infection, so it's probably that kicking everything else off. I'm not doing much today apart from taking paracetamol and lurking under a blanket!

I empathize completely...any kind of infection seems to throw me for a big loop. Hopefully, the fever will pass and you'll start to perk up soon. Remember that it gets better! Take care. :-)

I hope you're feeling better soon! Getting knocked down and not knowing why can be scary. So much of living with PsA is a guessing game!