Sinking

Hey... I need to vent

I am so depressed today, I feel like I have to ask for everything. If I put my foot down it starts to hurt in 2 min. I need the wheel chair to get around. I need help for almost everything.

I am used to doing everything!!! I usually wait on my entire family, I HATE asking for help and I have to ask for a glass of water. Or I can put on my orthopedic Velcro shoes and get in the chair, use my crutches to push myself to the kitchen and get a drink, 5 min ordeal just for water..... ahhh.....all the things we take for granted!

2-3 more weeks of this may drive me into a deep depression or just make me crazy!

My husband is not the sympathetic type, I know he is trying to cope, no one expects their wife to get an autoimmune disease at 29. Or have pain, or depression, or surgery... I just want to function normally and enjoy LIFE. I feel like I haven't lived. I busted my butt working and having kids and working more.... I want to laugh... be happy... and Im just not.

ok, so now, healing thoughts..... Positive.

Thanks for listening.

The good news is that the worst of it will be over before you know it. Take advantage that you have people around you who are able to help you, and you can even ask the kids to get you some of the things that you need. Make sure you take good care of yourself while you are healing.

Hang in there. Sending healing thoughts your way.

Hang in there. Sooner or later you will find some meds that help, and you will have some energy and mobility back. It can take a long time to find the right meds.... or the first ones you try and work magic. Thinking of you!