Pain relief is coming soon...... I hope

My pain is better than yesterday, but not fantastic. I start my MxT Friday night and am nervous, but very excited. I got my elevator key today and I think that helped some. I also talked to the counselor about how I am going to make it through the school day when I am on this med. I am hoping the terrible feeling people get doesn't stay around long so I can focus. Well wishful thinking for tomorrow. Hope everyone feels better.

High five, Morgan! I’m so glad you went and had a heart-to-heart with the counsellor. And just because you have an elevator key doesn’t mean you have to use it if you’re having a good day. You are doing a great, the way you’re taking control and organizing your supports.

As far as your mtx is concerned, be prepared: you may not notice a thing! So don’t get yourself all wound up about it. Do you have some seasickness pills at home in case you feel a little queazy? How much mtx are you going to take as a starting dose?

Seenie, I do not know how much yet because my mom hasn't picked it up yet because I didn't want it staring me in the face yet. My mom says she has a nausea med just in case. When I find out my dosage maybe tomorrow I will let you know.

LOL, you really are in control! I love it. Morgan rocks.

Great job sorting things out at school so quickly! Best wishes with your MTX treatment.