New :)

Hey hey my name is Amelia I’m 25 I’ve had PsA for a while think I had it when I was 15 here 10 years later I know what’s been bothering me so long! I was able to work a few years after high school had a lot going on depression of losing close family made it worse. I was diagnosed 3 years ago but I figured I had some kind of arthritis when I was 19 and my knees would be bothering me. I’m the type of person I love to laugh I love music and video games:) I love anything Japanese too! But I’m so glad I joined just the little bit I’ve been on here I’ve learned so much! I really like to help people so if you need someone to talk to I’m here. :slight_smile: Just really glad to know I can find friends online who knows what its like. Feel free to add me message me anything really I’m a really nice person. :slight_smile:

Hi Amelia,

Sorry you are dealing with this so young, I too think I had it a long time before I knew.

It is a tricky disease, when I worry about the future or ask my Dr. about it, he said we are treating who you are now with what we have now, They know so much more about it now and there are more things coming. I bet it is hard if you are also having loss. That's a lot on your plate.

There are a lot of nice people here I hope you find some comfort and knowledge.

Thank you! Yes its hard having it young but we all have the same thing we know how it feels. I don’t feel like I’m 25 I feel a lot older. Lot of my friends here go out to party and I just stay at home lol. Oh really you think you had it for a while before you was diagnosed too? I hope we all feel better soon!!!

Dot said:

Hi Amelia,

Sorry you are dealing with this so young, I too think I had it a long time before I knew.

It is a tricky disease, when I worry about the future or ask my Dr. about it, he said we are treating who you are now with what we have now, They know so much more about it now and there are more things coming. I bet it is hard if you are also having loss. That’s a lot on your plate.

There are a lot of nice people here I hope you find some comfort and knowledge.