Neurologist visit

Absolutely!! Struggling more than usual recently and have become very, very resentful of routine tasks. If it’s going to hurt, as most things do right now, I want to see a result!

Have suggested to my husband that he just drive me to a ‘place of safety’. “This is my wife. Something wrong in the head as well as everything else. Please take care of her and make her all better but don’t send her home, I’ve had enough”. I would fully understand.

Oh blimey, just remembered I recently posted about what a happy bunny I was. That’s PsA (and / or life) I guess. Stick at that work you do Jon, it matters so much.

5 Likes

A good example would be laundry, it causes so much back pain, the longer I wait, the more clothes there is to wash! I have to do the laundry before my surgery Wednesday, but I dread it… I guess I could do several small loads, ut when I start I want to do the wholething, so I do nothing…

2 Likes

Prolly not workable for you, but they way we handle laundry is a trip to the laundromat where we use a bunch of machines Its a lot of work at once but actually a lot better than spreading it out…

3 Likes

We have 6 machines here, I fill them all up. It just wipes me out.

1 Like

Bit the bullet and got all my laundry done, 6 loads! I even cleaned my place up.
All ready for my elbow surgery Wednesday, didn’t want the caregiver to freak out at the mess…

3 Likes

attaboy. all our past bravados come back to us , still, no one can say we haven t lived, Marianne Faithful’s breeze in her hair etc etc

3 Likes

So true, the gap between our intentions in terms of physical work and alas I think also mental work, and what is actually possible for us to do. My house is ashambles , and all sorts of matters. But the sun shines in the morning and all that, every day is another day to enjoy something. Have recently discovered old furniture renovation, have the intention of at least trying, hello to everyone

2 Likes