Hi All
Could any of the UK members recommend a good mattress for PSA please?
Went down a worm hole on google and am totally confused now!!
Hi All
Could any of the UK members recommend a good mattress for PSA please?
Went down a worm hole on google and am totally confused now!!
Well, Flin, that is kind of like asking what is the best shoe for PsA. PsA being so personalized, I don’t think you can get one that is good for all. I’d suggest, 1. Choose a supplier that gives you a 30 day window to return it if you don’t like it. 2. Buy the best that you can within your budget.(mattresses go up in quality as you spend more) 3. Personally, I find anything with so called “memory foam” terrible. All foam is unnatural and sleeping on memory foam is just too hot. I try to stay with a cotton blend or something natural. That’s all I got for you!
There are cooling varieties now of the memory foam. It’s funny because I’m slept on memory foam for 15 years and absolutely love it! As you said, very personal
Stoney
The memory foam between my ears is failing badly!
So that’s the reason for the fog that drifts in and out of my brain. Memory foam between my ears. Thanks for that, Amos. Explains a lot.
My husband and I invested in Tempurpedic mattresses and pillows 15 years ago. We each chose different levels of support. Mine is firm as I find it keeps the old spine and pelvis aligned. It lets you sink in just enough. When I found my shoulders and hips later complained, I added a puffy, cotton mattress cover for some cushioning. Same with the pillow. I put a soft cotton pillow on top to make my neck happy.
Tempurpedic is pricey, but they last a lifetime. And you don’t need a box spring. Ours still look brand new. I also have their Tush Cush in the car and my desk. Handy handle for travel.
I too have slept on memory foam Tempur for at least 20 years. My spine likes the fact my big bum has somewhere to go whilst still being supported itself too.
UK person here.
UK or Canada, large bums hail from anywhere. Suffice to say, they need all the support they can get.
Hi big bums and all
Thanks for your replies. I’ve been looking at TEMPUR but they’re so expensive. Maybe there’s a reason for that!
I think I need to visit a store and test some out. Seems to be so much hype online about the known brands it’s impossible to make a choice.
Happy snoozing everyone