I've conformed!

OK you girls have convinced me...I am going to take the plunge too. And, I had never been more than an A cup except when pregnant and got all the way up to a small B...however I am now a full C and hate it!! Never thought about the MTX either and have been on it for about 5 years. Great!, Zoloft makes me fat and MTX makes me "buxom" (my grandmas term). "sigh" what next...

Me too Alma! Except for the Zoloft, life made me fat! And I bribe myself to work out in the pool by having coffee and doughnuts afterwards!

I blame my excess....um....girth on the prednisone! That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!! Apparently I cannot be trusted to go to the grocery store while on the stuff. The last time I went I had a list of 4 items. I came home with those 4 items, and about $75 worth of junk food. It just isn't fair! The minute you walk into the store, you are smack, dab in the middle of the bakery department. MMMM...bread....cakes.....DONUTS!!!

This is one of the reasons I don’t want to take steroid meds unless I feel I have no other choice! I’ve seen my friend (who’s regularly had courses to help her asthma during chest infections) plough through so much fatty and sweet foods. I’m impulsive at times best of times, and know I’d be really really bad. Lol