I Hope This WORKS!

Hello to all of you! I read blogs, and posts everyday, however its been a while since Ive checked in and “talked”! I have still been off of meds for way over a year! Everyday is MISERABLE!!! I got insurance and just recieved my first months supply of Humira n Thursday! My home nurse will be here at 10 am to watch me adminster my first dose of it! I can hardly wait to see her car pull in! I did Enbrel for a year in 2012! Ive kind of muddled through with nothing since then! I feel like im waiting on a miracle to happen! Im just READY to take this first dose! I know it will take several weeks or possibly months to work if it even works but by taking it this morning im one step closer to the day I might get some relief! Everybody say a little prayer that it works! I need it bad! Know we all do! Any comments on Humira may help, Im new to this one! Happy Monday (at 10 am! One and a half hours to go)!

Welcome back, Rhea. I hope that the injection went all right, and that Humira gives you relief. As you said, it can take weeks or months to take effect, but the feeling of hope starts immediately!

Thinking of you Rhea :slight_smile: Humira is great for me, but I found it slower to get going than Enbrel (and my first two was a double dose), so keep hoping and as you say, know you are one step closer!

Hi Rhea, I'm fairly new on here and just started Enbrel last Thursday. May I ask why the Enbrel was stopped?

I'm pretty sure the Enbrel is working somewhat for my PsA already--I have way more energy these past several days, although my psoriasis hasn't changed. I've already taken my 2nd dose because for psoriasis it's double-dosing for the first 3 months!

I hope you feel better fast! Keep us all posted on your progress...glad you were approved for Humira! :-)

Hello Sennie! Read through your page last night at the comments you and some people were back and forth with. You are quite humorous. I couldnt help but to think of you when i woke u this morning. My injection did go well yesterday and Im already looking for signs that its going to work. I think I’ve said before that I take care of my disabled husband. I often find myself riding his scooter and using his handicapped parking sign even when hes not with me at that moment. I sware i need that scooter worse than he ever has. Wish you were right here in town and I’d scoot over and meet you. You are TOO wild! Great sense of humor even though we feel so bad! Hope you havea wonderful day!

Thanks, Rhea! You made my day. We’re too far from each other to get together, so we will just have to scoot over to here to have our visits.
Hope you are feeling well today!