Humira Side Effects

I got my first injection Friday. Since, I have had night sweats on a couple occasions and strange dreams. Anybody else have any of this type stuff.

Methotraxate gave me night sweats. Humira didn’t work for me. My next try is Embrel. Keep plugging along,it may work for you. Give it at lease three months to work.

Hi Craig, I reckon I've always had strange dreams & I used to get a lot of night sweats too, but not so much since I've been on the PsA drugs. I've always quite enjoyed bizarre dreams, up to a point anyway, & the night sweats have sometimes felt like the poor person's sauna .... I'd feel cleansed by them. I associate night sweats with inflammation and chances are you still have a lot of that as you've only had the one shot.

You may be holding back on just how unpleasant the dreams & sweats are, but on the face of it this doesn't sound too bad and if Humira works well for you, as I hope it does, I don't suppose you'll mind either. I do think that just about anything new we put in our bodies can affect dreams, hence the old saying about dreaming after eating cheese. That one doesn't work for me though.