Horrible Day

Well as I have stated in my profile I’m waiting at this point very impatiently to be seen by the only rheumy
In my town. My appointment is finally coming up on Sept 5th.

My day today is the worse it’s ever been and I’m at a point where I’m laying here crying. I called my regular dr and begged for something so he gave me Celebrex (1month supply) which I’m thankful for I think lol. But I’m in so much pain in my hips and knee and of course that it’s not helping with only taking it 6 hrs ago. I’m to the point that I’m ready to go to ER in pain so they will give me something if they even will!! This pain in my hip area is unbearable :frowning:

I’m so new to all of this heck I just got my 1st Meds today for it and only out of sympathy did I get it. Is it even a good thing for me to take? I read all your posts and I’m just lost with all the talk of Meds and treatments. I have pain in my hips but right side is worse, my bright knee, jaw, lower back, and now 3 fingers.
I’m 39 yrs old and feel like an 80 yr old :frowning:

Ok pity party over and back to misery

Thanks for listening

I'm sorry about your bad day. Celebrex helps some people, so be hopeful. I wish I could take the pain away. Do you have family to help you, love on you, and support you? Close friends? I'm glad you have an online support group.

So sorry you have to wait so long. Hang in there.

Hugs and Blessings.

So sorry to hear this! i was the same thankfully they moved mine forward two weeks luckly! hope it helps and eases soon <3 xxx almost there!

How are you doing now? Are the meds helping yet?

Sorry about your bad day. I also got an appt w doc several months out but I asked the scheduler if she minded if I called her each day for a possible cancellation. Lo and behold I had my first appt a couple of weeks ago and got my diagnosis. I had my second last week and had my first shot of Simponi on Thursday. If I had not continued my campaign of calling, my first appt would still be on Aug 15th. I really like my doc’s scheduler. She was very understanding.