Hi Everyone

I want to say hello and how happy I am to find a PSA site for support and to give support where everyone understands. I've had PSA for about 28 years or so. It started when I was 27 or but we didn't know that's what it was. It wasn't until 1990 I got my full diagnosis and that was after a doctor agreed a small dime size patch on my head was psoriasis.

I hope everyone had a good weekend and having a good week ahead.

Welcome Noni. Sounds like you will have a lot of experience to share with us!

Cheryl (CLR) said:

Welcome Noni. Sounds like you will have a lot of experience to share with us!

I will be sharing soon. I'm learning how this site works with replies and comments so bare with me. :) Thank you for saying hello. It's nice to meet new people who understand. Have a nice evening.

Welcome, Noni! I hope you find something new to add to everything that you probably already know. At the very least, you’ll find a lot of like minded folks dealing with the same problems. I hope you are having a good day and wish you many more to come. :slight_smile:

Today I finally learned how to load photos and make albums. I'm slow in tech stuff but now I'm learning. I'm excited to meet new people that understand and share our lives. I find hope and understanding with this site. I wish you and everyone a wonderful Sunday and always.

Hi Sybil, I'm still learning and having a time with the replies. Sometimes I click reply and it replies before I write. :) It took me awhile to figure how to add photos. I kept going to the ning site and became more confused. Finally I hoovered the top buttons and found it. I've been reading some good tips, what works for some, and visiting the lovely photos of families. I hope to hear from you as well and others.