Hello, from a Newbie!

I’ve been diagnosed with PsA since April of this year. I’ve been doing a lot of research, but I was so happy that I found this group so now I can actually talk to or ask questions to real people who can relate, to what I’m going through. I just wanted to let you all know that I’m here if ever you need to talk, ask a question, or just vent. Thank you!

So pleased to have you, Patty! As for questions, just shoot! There’s more experience here than we like to admit. LOL

Thank you very much, Seenie for the warm welcome! It will probably take me awhile to get familiar with how things work, but I can already feel the warmth and kindness.

Hello Patty, Welcome.

Thank you, JacksonJ for the kind welcome!

Good to meet you Patty! I'd be lost without this site ... the people here guided me through when I needed support most. Things might have worked out okay without LWPsA ... but I'm not so sure! I like the way the discussions evolve .... often they really are a dialogue rather than a bombardment of facts and opinions, but very informative. As Seenie says, folk here have a lot of experience of PsA, best that we put it to good use.

Welcome - Diagnosed only about 2 years here, so almost a newbie myself.. This is my haven of sanity when i loose the plot. The folks here are so helpful and friendly.