Hello, I'm Jules

Hello everyone

I've put my story on my profile page and want to use this post just to say 'hello'and tell you how much I'm looking forward to being part of this really supportive community.

Before I joined I'd been reading your posts for a couple of weeks and have been soooooooooooo impressed by the knowledge amongst you and support and friendship you offer each other.

My PsA journey so far has been a very private one, just my family and a few close friends 'in the know' but I feel that I now need more support, especially as I'm now having to give up my business/job because of this disease, and I also want to be able to share anything I've learnt which may be of help to others.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

I, also, am a new member, having been recently diagnosed. I want to learn as much as possible, so I can be informed about what is going to happen, the medications available, etc. Looking forward to getting to know you, as well! Sorry we have to do it under these circumstances.

Welcome Jules and T! Sorry you have to be here, but if you have to be anywhere with this disease, this is the best place :) This group is fantastic.

Hi Jules....Welcome to the group. PsA is not something we should have to deal with alone. It is so helpful here to be able to share, listen and help each other if and when we can. Sometimes just knowing you're not the only one makes a big difference.