Essential Oils

I use essential oils almost daily. Most of my benefit from them comes emotionally as I diffuse them and research how the oils affect my moods and energy. I have books that aide me, I do research online, and I talk with my trusted “essential oil people” I guess you could call them. I order my oils through DoTerra and they have an AMAZING lotion called “Deep Blue Rub” that smells sort of like Listerine (according to my coworkers lol) but it leaves a cooling sensation on the area where you apply it and I do believe it helps relieve my muscles/joints. It’s not a cure, but any bit of relief is helpful. It is very relaxing to put on my most troublesome spots when I am just totally in pain and done trying to push myself and want to kick up my feet and relax to the best of my ability. The Deep Blue Rub is made with a combination of oils from DoTerra. A lot of people are skeptical of essential oils and I get it, there’s even a little bit left in me whether applying my “pain blend” actually helps but I do it daily. I have, with help, created an “aches, pains, soreness” blend that does help relax my muscles too. If anything, the oils are supporting me emotionally and that is equally as important as supporting me physically.

1 Like