Doctor's Appointment Today

Well, it was interesting. I don't know about you guys but I am so tired of being poked and proded, picked and stuck, bent and twisted until I could cheerfully scream. Nothing definite yet. I am going to have an MRI Friday (so sad I am not in town since my insurance deductible starts the new year Friday) but they couldn't work me in until then. Oh well, as my husband says if we didn't spend money on doctors, tests and meds what else would we spend it on. Oh wait I can really think of a few things - new shoes (for me, I have a true love of all shoes and purses, let's not forget the purses and don't get me started on clothes - you really don't want to see my closet), vacations to sunny spots, things for my soon to be grandbabies just to name a few. But I'm off track. After all the evil tests he did xrays and thinks that I do not have a disk problem but I have something that is related/caused by psa, can't remember exactly what he said, it's in my car back in Greensboro, but is is ---spondi--- or spondi----. I don't remember exactly what it was but the spondi was somewhere in his explanation. Hard to look up if you don't know what it is and scary to look up by the few letters you can remember! So no news yet, I won't have my follow up visit until the 12th because I will of course be out of town again until then. On a positive note, I drove 5 hours today to my account and only had to stop once for a little break. Happy dance here in my hotel room.Thanks to all of you who asked about my appointment, it's great knowing that you guys care! Hope you all have a great week!

Spondalyitis...I have it along with PsA.

Maybe he said spondyloarthropathy which is disease of the vertebral column in PsA case spondyloarthritis which is inflammation of segments of the vertebral column!

I love your sense of humor. And, at least it sounds as if you're moving forward....Positive in itself. Have a lovely day.

I get soooo sick of all the tests that come along with weird new symptoms! I definitely sympathize.