Crazy disease for sure

Rachael’s cold weather thread as well as Seenie’s reply got me thinking- by the way, whenever I say that my Wife typically says uh-oh …lol- but it is a crazy thing we are dealing with. An ice pack can feel good applied to an ache but we suffer in cold weather. Spending a day at the beach getting some sun has always helped me, yet some fellow sufferers will have breakouts from sun exposure. My hands often hurt like hell yet I get this achey restless leg sort of feeling that makes me want to shake my hands and wiggle my fingers. This actually feels good, yet tweak a finger ever so slightly the wrong way and the pain will bring tears. What helps me may not help you, not only that but possibly even cause an outbreak. Why near the end of sweet Summertime does my skin always flair even though I still get some sun and beach time? Why does my skin seem to become clearer around the Holidays when everything is so hectic and seemingly stressful? I will flair up again as Spring approaches before I settle into a nice three months or so of calm skin. Not clear mind you- let’s not get crazy lol- but more comfortable. Comfortable is enough for me at this point. I don’t think I’m alone there am I? :confused:

2 Likes