Closing hands and fingers

Hi everyone I’m having a really bad flare on my knee at the min and have no energy what so ever. Also all my forearms are aching and my hands are only pain free when there closed. My fingers are turning into swan necks and I feel at the end of my tether!!
Any help or advice would be greatly welcomed
Thanks

I know what you are going through and Im sorry you are in so much pain. When my flares where at there worst I took lots of warm baths, used heating pads and pain meds I also tried to exercise the joint as much as I could but as we all know at some point there is just not helping the pain or swelling.

Good Luck to you!

Sorry to hear you're in a flare. When my hands get like that, I to a paraffin wax hand treatment and it works wonders. Arthritis gloves can also be helpful.

@ Nym... I have always wanted to try a paraffin wax at my local nail salon but never thought it was worth it but I will certainly try it now that you have suggested it...thank you!

nym said:

Sorry to hear you're in a flare. When my hands get like that, I to a paraffin wax hand treatment and it works wonders. Arthritis gloves can also be helpful.

I actually have my own and love it. I found it at a thrift store, never used, for $4 and a 2 pack of wax (which is reusable if you keep it clean) for $2. Sure beats what salons charge, and works just as well.