Chest pain.......again

(after reading about you guys coming across wrong I just want to add that I added the “” to little stress because in no way is what you’re going through little stress!)

1 Like

I have had on and off chest pains centered around my upper breast bone. Some of it is from anxiety, but the PsA can make it hurt badly. Docs says mine is nothing to worry about. Like you I have been through all the heart test. Once you get your heart test back, if they are good consider addressing stress an anxiety. When mine hurts, it hurts worse when I get anxious about it.

1 Like

I talked with my doctor today—through “my chart”. She’s prescribing the Zoloft in a small dose. But she’s still concerned because, even though Pepcid helps for the big pain that we think is indigestion, I still get a weird feeling in my chest whenever I get upset (which is often with my husband) or anxious. So, we’ll do the stress test just to rule out anything with my heart. Unfortunately, I know what blockage “pain” feels like. It’s more of pressure and squeezing and a weird pain up the throat to the roof of the mouth. That’s what mine felt like. I haven’t been getting the pain up my neck, etc., so that’s a good sign. But just having the icky feeling in my chest bothers me and my doctor probably doesn’t want to risk not catching something if it’s there.

1 Like

Best of luck with it Grandma-J and lots of cyber hugs too.

1 Like

As we say in the south, bless your heart! (Literally and figuratively!) The positive side of your situation is that you’re being proactive regarding your health, and you seem to have a caring and understanding doctor. Scary stuff when it comes to chest pain. Just the anticipation of the stress test is stressful! Hopefully that will soon be in the past and you can move forward. I’m with ya on the Zoloft. I’ve poo-pooed the thought of an antidepressant for years now, but my stress level is out the roof right now, and my psoriasis is the worst it’s ever been…it’s everywhere and making me crazy! So I’m sure the rest of my body is suffering too. Try the Zoloft darling! Sending you healing thoughts and warm hugs. Let us know what you find out please.

1 Like

As you also say in the south, Kris, thank y’all !:wink:
I’ll let you know how it turns out. I don’t think the stress test will be until after my vacation because it’s not enough time to get it in anymore this week. I’m sure I’m okay, though. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad to hear you are feeling better about it :grinning: enjoy that vacation, and hopefully you’ll come back so serene you’ll be like “stress, what stress?” :joy:

1 Like