Cheers to Jules61 from Seattle

@Jules61

Congrats on deciding to tie the not - I’m sure it will prove to be a great decision since you’ve probably had a lot of time to think about it haha =)

I’m sorry to hear about your recent symptoms - hopefully coming off the Enbrel hasn’t been too difficult.

I actually used the Search Icon (top right of the White bar) to look through old topics that have mentioned “peipheral neuropathy” and these are the results:

https://discussion.livingwithpsoriaticarthritis.org/search?q=peripheral%20neuropathy

Hopefully that will give you some useful information - it sounds to be a common occurrence.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Until then, I hope you enjoy your time around here =)

Thank you so much for your kind message! I will check out the link you sent. My doc gave me the go-ahead to return to my Enbrel injections, so I’m excited to have some relief from my hip, knee, and hand discomfort. Hopefully the Enbrel will still be as effective as it was previously.

Take care,

Julie E. Moe

1 Like