Checking In!

Hi everyone!!! I miss you all so much! We're having a wonderful vacation - I'm just checking in from our hotel room in Baltimore while I have a few quiet moments before finding something to munch on and going to sleep. I've been without internet since Saturday and thought I'd hop on quickly.

I've had some AMAZING days. I somehow managed a one-hour tour of Lincoln Caverns and Whispering Rock (caves) in PA with my family - LOTS of stairs and lots of walking - and actually, I didn't just manage it, I enjoyed every minute of it. I think the remicade is doing its thing! We went to the National Aquarium here in Baltimore today and I thought I was going to die. I was still sore from the cave expedition and my left hip and lower back were KILLING me. I had my canes with me, but Ziggy is at home in CT. We're going to the Science Center tomorrow and I think I'll see if they have a chair. Honestly it's a small price to pay for the wonderful time with my family!!! I seem to have lots more energy than I did just a couple weeks ago, so that's encouraging. We're also LOVING our new to us 12 passenger van. :)

I browsed the titles of all the new posts- there are some great discussions going on here! I'll attempt to catch up when we get home, but for now I'm going to enjoy my family and our vacation!!!

Love to you all!

I don't know which is more exciting, your vacation, your new-found energy, or the fact that the Remicade seems to be working. It's all wonderful news! Please continue to enjoy your vacation but try to take it a bit easy so you don't end up in a flare.

And thanks so much for updating us on everything! It's nice to hear from you.

Wow nym!

The Remicade must be miraculous! great news! The aquarium is a hike for the well, but so very glad you were able to go! You are just an amazing success story! A chair may be a good idea if you are feeling it at this point.

Hope you continue to have a great time!

Hugs,

SK