Cant catch a break

For the past four months I’ve been practically bed ridden.I work for a non-profit organization. I was sent to one of our sites, infested with bed bugs. Well guess who has them now. ME. Im so furious. I still haven’t been able to get this flare under control and I’ve been non-stop for the past two days I found out on Friday and they are coming to treat my house tomorrow at 9am. I was able to get to work 4 days last week which im thankful for but since i want to nip this asap before it spreads anywhere but my living room i am willing to sacrifice anything. This whole weekend has been nothing but stress i dont know what im going to do. I took my bird to my moms, pig is going to honeys work. Im hoping i have enough spoons to give 3 dogs a bath in the morning. I’ve been up since 6 am and still wide awake. Please pray for me as i know i won’t be very happy tomorrow.
im exhausted needing rest, cant sleep and need energy for morning.

Oh goodness, I hope tomorrow goes smoothly. I can't imagine having to deal with bed bugs on top of a miserable flare.

Its a nightmare. Didn’t go to bed until 2, up and at it again at 5. Im just thankful it is in my living room and not in my bed. When I came home from the site I took my clothes off next to the couch and put them in a sealed plastic bag. I must have had one on me. Im so mad, im cursing the world

Hey there...

Sorry for your "week of doom"... I get it.

Hopefully you get some shut eye and can start over. Prayers said...

Better days!