Calling all UK members

And of course not necessarily just Brits ... I'm sure anyone interested is welcome to join the new UK members' group 'Cuppa House'.

A few of us in the UK thought it would be a good idea to provide somewhere for us all to discuss anything PsA-related that is specific to us over here.

For me the most complex aspect of 'the system' I've come up against so far is access to biologic drugs. Some members have already posted links to NICE sites etc. about guidelines and protocols around biologics, but the problem is that only current discussions are immediately accessible. Now we have a group it should be easy to find, share and discuss information about biologics and lots of other things besides .... Health Care at Home perhaps? (I hardly dare mention them!)

Someone did suggest we might decide on a different name for the group, so perhaps we should have a naming competition?? Meanwhile, the kettle's on ....

They didn't like "The Doctor" for an avatar either..............

Thats "who" it was..............

ROFL … I’m SO naive. I had no idea “who” that was in the picture. I like the teapot better!

so do I the teapot that is..... some jokes work better than others..........

Lol you lot do make me laugh :) I just put the teapot on for a while as there are so many good tea related pics I found, I was looking for a lusty fireman with a teapot but surprisingly they are in short supply ;)

would you pour me a cup of tea, please. Yes, with milk (of course). As a transplanted Brit I might just swing by for a cup of tea and a hot buttered bun on occasion. Thanks for helping pull this new ideas off, Sybil!

janeatiu said: