Be careful with supplements and medications...ginger!

Possible Interactions with: Gingerhttp://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/ginger-000901.htm - 33k - Cached - Similar pagesBlood-thinning medications -- Although ginger may interfere with blood ... Ginger may alter the effects of some prescription and non-prescription medications.

eating ginger cookies is one thing,...but please ask your doctor first about supplements

Wow....thank you tkrlady! I wasn't planning on jumping into any natural supplements without my doc's ok first. I was just eating ginger snaps and thought about the healing powers of ginger and wondered if anyone on this site had heard anything about it.

I am a big chicken when it comes to meds and will not take even an aspirin without asking first! :)

Thanks for sharing.

~Suparna

Hi Suparna, I have been off PsA meds and managing naturally using food as medicine, eliminating any potential inflammatory foods, going to acupuncture and taking Chinese Herbs recommended by the acupuncturist.

How are you staying pain and fatigue free? I would love to hear! Thanks! ilysoph

Suparna said:

Wow....thank you tkrlady! I wasn't planning on jumping into any natural supplements without my doc's ok first. I was just eating ginger snaps and thought about the healing powers of ginger and wondered if anyone on this site had heard anything about it.

I am a big chicken when it comes to meds and will not take even an aspirin without asking first! :)

Thanks for sharing.

~Suparna