Bad days and this page

I have to day this page gets me through my bad days and moments. We all know how each other feels physically and emotionally and it makes a big difference. I have learnt so much more about this disease and medications that I had no idea about. It has made me more assertive about how I feel and this disease and its affect on my life and body. I am tired of being tired and sore but that’s the way it is. Hopefully it will slow down at least a little. In the meantime thank you all for your understanding and information. Happy new year.

Same to you Robyn. I've been getting a lot out of this group. Glad to be a part of it.

Glad you're getting what you need from this group. I love this group for so many reasons - what you posted being a big part of it! :) Lots of love to you!

I agree. Before I found this board I've relied on RA blogs / boards for support. But it's not QUITE the same. Love this group.

The support and care given by this group make a BIG diference to my life…thank you all and Happy New Year :slight_smile: X

Hoping we all get that "slow down" you spoke of in 2013!

I'm new to this group and find this is a great place to give and receive knowledge, hope and friendship...

Best to you in 2013!

Hi Robyn and welcome. I am also very new to this group but in the 2 weeks I have been here I have received great support and encouragement. You will find the members here have great tips and advise and when I just needed to whine one day they listened and offered me the support I wasn't getting anywhere else. Here is to a great 2013 to all of us!