Arthritis compression gloves

Does anybody wear arthritis compression gloves? So far, Sulfasalazine, Enbrel and Humira haven't worked and more fingers on my right hand are swollen and painful. I've heard these gloves may help.

I’ve used them, especially early on before my disease was under better control. They do help overall. I have to say though, sometimes just keeping my hands warm makes the bigger difference. I often wear wrist warmers.

Yes, I find they can be really comforting. I have thick neoprene ones and also a lighter weight fabric pair. Have you seen a PT or OT who can assess whether wrist splints might also help you ... they can be worth their weight in gold too.

Jules G said:

Yes, I find they can be really comforting. I have thick neoprene ones and also a lighter weight fabric pair. Have you seen a PT or OT who can assess whether wrist splints might also help you ... they can be worth their weight in gold too.

My PT recommended them. Thanks for the great information.

Thanks! Keeping my hands warm makes sense.

Stoney said:

I've used them, especially early on before my disease was under better control. They do help overall. I have to say though, sometimes just keeping my hands warm makes the bigger difference. I often wear wrist warmers.