Are you taking Simponi?

Hi Friends. :o) I am just wondering if there is anyone out there that is taking Simponi. I have been on it for about 6 weeks. My first month was amazing, but now, half way into my second month, I'm starting to have some nasty flare ups and it feels like I've had more bad days than good for the past 10 days or so. I am interested in hearing what other Simponi users are experiencing with the medication. Thanks!

I've been on it since the end of October. It's not the instant miracle that I was hoping for, but I am seeing continued improvement as it builds up in my system. After the first shot, I saw daily improvement for the first week, then steadily went down hill and was counting down the days and hours until my next shot. After the 2nd shot, I had flu-like symptoms and horrible nausea, to the point I called the doctor to get medication to help and was told that's normal and should only happen the first few times while I get used to the medication. I was good for about 2 1/2 weeks after the 2nd one and steadily went down hill until my next shot. After shot #2, even though I went down hill, it wasn't nearly as bad or as quick as the time frame between #1 and #2. I took my 3rd shot early (I love Dr. G), a little over a week ago and I'm doing great so far. My symptoms are nearly gone, just a little bit of stiffness and a little bit of fatigue. A friend at work told me they could tell that I had my shot (4 days after the shot) and told me it was like night and day. So the way I look at it, I'm seeing a little more improvement each time, so there is hope and promise that it should be awesome in a few months. I'm also taking Celebrex, and I'm hoping to start cutting down on that soon once the Simponi is more built up.