Antioxidant

Hi! ppl... i need some suggestion.... i read somewer in net tht antioxidant is good for arthritis ?? is tht true?? thnk u :)

Hi Remalatha,

There is no concrete evidence of this, except that it may help tendons, but it may not. Vitamin manufacturer's may suggest it, but the AMA might discourage this claim. They are in constant battle for that money in your pocket. Best that you do more research and draw your own conclusions. It is not a claim that I have heard before.

Sorry, just aren't any easy answers here. If you are after natural relief, white willow bark would do more for your pain and inflammation, it has been used since the dawn of civilization.

SK

I take 10,000 iu of vit d3 and 2000 g of fish oil daily. While it hasn't cured anything I find that my joints are not as tender and I was able to reduce my anti inflammatory medication 50%. As far as antioxidants I'd say give it a try using natural foods not supplements. I found that when I decided to try getting at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies a day I felt better and lost some weight (good for your joints). What's the worst thing that could happen from getting healthier? It might not make it better but you won't make it worse.

thnk u so much SK...realy appriciate it frm my bottom of heart ..god blee u tc "\

SK said:

Hi Remalatha,

There is no concrete evidence of this, except that it may help tendons, but it may not. Vitamin manufacturer's may suggest it, but the AMA might discourage this claim. They are in constant battle for that money in your pocket. Best that you do more research and draw your own conclusions. It is not a claim that I have heard before.

Sorry, just aren't any easy answers here. If you are after natural relief, white willow bark would do more for your pain and inflammation, it has been used since the dawn of civilization.

SK

yes true also //// hope i wil gt sum pain relief "_

Milo's my dog said:

I take 10,000 iu of vit d3 and 2000 g of fish oil daily. While it hasn't cured anything I find that my joints are not as tender and I was able to reduce my anti inflammatory medication 50%. As far as antioxidants I'd say give it a try using natural foods not supplements. I found that when I decided to try getting at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies a day I felt better and lost some weight (good for your joints). What's the worst thing that could happen from getting healthier? It might not make it better but you won't make it worse.

im a vegetarian so cnt take fish oil :(

Milo's my dog said: