A way late update

hello everyone! I put everyone here is doing fine!

So it’s been a while since I updated, I’ve been so busy with school this semester! So far, I’m doing fairly well in all my courses. This is a relief because I have some subjects I haven’t touched for about 15 years.

That being said, I turned 30!
I guess I am no longer a “young adult” and now just a bonafide adult! Although to be fair I haven’t felt young in a long time…

So I’ve been on Humira now for a while, and I still don’t think I’m getting the results I should. My neck has been causing a lot of pain and headaches lately. And my level of fatigue is pretty high. I’ve been having achy legs and hips quite a bit, and even returning finger pain. Luckily I go back to Vancouver at the end of this month to see my rheumy. I’m really hoping to get all this sorted out. Maybe he can add something to work with the Humira?
Well here’s hoping I get that sorted.

The weather here has been exceptionally warm this winter, we already have zero snow! The sun has been shining a lot. I can’t complain about the weather!

-Meg

Meg, lovely to hear from you, and great to know that you are still studying. I was concerned when you had to quit when you moved.
Is the move from coastal to inland helping you at all do you think?

Are you taking Methotrexate along with your Humira? I was (until recently when we thought we might want to try and have a baby) …but I’ve been told my rheumy that it’s,ore effective with the MTX. I’ve been on Humira for almost 3 yrs. it took about 3-4 months to feel the full benefit. I was able to stop my daily doses of Celebrex completely I felt way better. Buuuut my PsA isn’t as bad as some people. So everyone is different. Good luck.

FurMamaTTC
I’m just on Humira and I’ve been on it for about 7 months now, I’m going to ask about MTX or something else to add to it.

Seenie! Yes we moved somewhere with a college, my husband actually works at it, so we get to spend a lot of time together!
I do think that the weather here helps me. The sunshine is so much better for my mood too! :slight_smile: