You Can Help Improve Psoriatic Arthritis Care

We saw a great response to our initial posting, and want to thank everyone who has taken the qualifying survey and joined the research forum! We’re doing exciting work that will lead to impactful changes in how Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) is treated and supported.

Haven’t joined yet? We still need more help!

What are we doing?

Communispace Health is partnering with people who are living with PsA. Together we can improve future treatments and services. If you are living with PsA we need your help!

How does it work?

Within our anonymous, private online forum we discuss the daily experiences of living with PsA in order to effect change. We chat organically, take surveys, and participate in online activities. What we learn through the forum is used to help make better healthcare decisions for people with PsA.

Anything else?

We know your time and feedback are valuable! To thank you for your contributions, you will receive monthly honoraria in the form of Amazon e-gift certificates.

Together, your voices can support the search for better care, more affordable prescriptions, and even supplementary support services.

To see if you may qualify to join Communispace and other people living with Psoriatic Arthritis in making a difference, take the prescreening survey below: http://bit.ly/1fmJlC4

*Please note: we have many different research projects, and for this particular project we are looking to speak with people who have been diagnosed with PsA and have not taken a biologic medication. (Biologic medications are non-steroidal injections such as Humira, Cimzia, and others.)

I was on the site for two weeks, then they locked me out…

Any information? That's not much to go on...................

That is all the info I got, when I went to log in, it said that i was locked out. I tried resetting my password, but never got a email.