Yea!

I was approved for Remicade yesterday. So I guess I will be off Humira for 2 weeks before starting it. I hope this is going to be a good thing, I thought Humira was helping but according to rheumy it is not so we are starting a new drug. Positive thoughts here peeps that this one is going to work!

How do they know if it is not working?

Sending positive vibes your way Mat! Wishing you great success with the Remicade!!

Karen 8 of my fingers, left big toe and now starting in my left knee are so inflamed. I also had back surgery December 6th. I have been on Humira for a year and she said if I was going to see any relief I would see it now. Crazy thing is I am so much better, I know Humira and Methotrexate have helped but they have not gotten me to where she thinks I should be. I have a very proactive rheumy, she wants the best for her patients I am so thankful for her. I live in NC where everyone thinks I should go to Duke or UNC but I am so happy with her I don't feel the need at this time to make that change. She thinks remicade will help me to get to the best. I will also tell you she put me on an elimination diet and when we found out what my trigger was it has really helped to give that up. Doesn't work for everyone but it is working for me! I wish everyone could have a rheumy like me!

We have a little bit in common. I just had surgery on toe in November. My knees are so inflamed I can hardly walk. The top of my feet burn when I walk. My left foot, the same foot as surgery feels like I have a rock in my shoe. Ughh. Wish u well with it. Let me know. I will tell my rheumy

MAT said:

Karen 8 of my fingers, left big toe and now starting in my left knee are so inflamed. I also had back surgery December 6th. I have been on Humira for a year and she said if I was going to see any relief I would see it now. Crazy thing is I am so much better, I know Humira and Methotrexate have helped but they have not gotten me to where she thinks I should be. I have a very proactive rheumy, she wants the best for her patients I am so thankful for her. I live in NC where everyone thinks I should go to Duke or UNC but I am so happy with her I don't feel the need at this time to make that change. She thinks remicade will help me to get to the best. I will also tell you she put me on an elimination diet and when we found out what my trigger was it has really helped to give that up. Doesn't work for everyone but it is working for me! I wish everyone could have a rheumy like me!