Finally on my first biologic!

After wasting nearly 2 years dealing with the wrong rheumy, I’ve found a wonderful rheumy and she immediately started me on Humira. She decreased my leflunomide to 10mg daily and added Humira every 14 days. It’s been 5 weeks today on Humira and I can already tell a difference. I am so excited and relieved. My feet have been much less painful for the past week. Instead of beginning each day with painful feet and ending the day in agony, now I begin the day with little to no pain and by the end of the day I only experience moderate discomfort. I even had the energy to spend 2 hours cleaning my house last Saturday. Thank you to everyone that encourged me to push for a referral to a new rheumy. I feel like I’m getting my life back!

What great news! So glad you finally took the time to get a second opinion. I never heard did you get the job, maybe I missed your update? Nice to see you back around too! Hoping you see continued improvement.

Great news! That is so similar to my story. Isn't it incredible what a second opinion can do? It's so much hassle sometimes, but so often very worth it. Hope you go from strength to strength, well done!