What other symptoms do you have?

I have been suffering with psoriasis for about 20 years, and have recently been diagnosed with bad PsA, especially in my feet. I also feel tired all the time and have headaches. I want to know if this is also related to the arthritis, or if anyone else has any other symptoms of the auto immune disease?

I am on 20mg methotrexate, sulfasalzine currently not working. No luck with Prednisolone.

Will be switching to Embrel soon.

Hello SadPsoriatic Sarah, so nice to meet you. Fatigue is a symptom of the PsA. Depression is another. For me, my wrists are fusing causing carpal tunnel & I have pre-diabetes as a result of the PsA so my blood sugar is watched closely. I also must watch what I eat. I am sure you will meet many here with a varied array of symptoms. Best of luck to you on the embrel. Keep us updated with your progress.

SPS, I’m glad you’ve joined us, but sorry you’ve had to! Yup, the epicenter of my disease is my feet too, although my latest consult suggests that I lost both knees and my hip to the disease as well. I have fatigue, and depression too, as well as carpal tunnel like Liz.
This is a systemic disease, and the inflammation can wreak havoc with many parts of your body. I have a very irritable bowel, which I think is probably related as well.
I’m surprised that prednisone didn’t help: a course of prednisone is often used as a diagnostic tool. My symptoms melted like snow in the sun with about three days of 20 mg of pred. What dose did they try with you?
I will be starting on Enbrel soon, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it will give me relief, and arrest the serial destruction of my joints. I hope you have good luck with it!
Seenie

Sulfasalazine will give you headaches...it's a side effect.

I have fatigue and it is from the arthritis.

I also suffer from boredom. It's caused by the fatigue and lack of ambition(LOL).

I hope the Enbrel will help you. So far, it's the only thing that has worked for me.

Thank you so much for the replies everyone. Its so terrible having all of these things happen to you, and nobody understands. Arthritis is just sore joints apparently! Thanks for sharing.