What doesn't hurt?

In reading the discussions, I was just thinking it would be easier for most of us to list what doesn't hurt!!! PsA is the pits--and I know and understand there are worse things--but, geez, I don't think there is a joint in my body that hasn't hurt at one time or another, and a lot of joints and muscles that just hurt all of the time! I feel like having constant pain has been my life for so long, I don't know what it would be like to not have pain. I used to write on my calendar when I had a "feel good" day because it was so nice to feel good and I wanted it recorded, but haven't been able to do that for a couple of years now! Then, when I read in the discussions that people are actually unable to walk, in wheelchairs or worse yet, hospitalized for this disease, I feel really lucky that mine hasn't gotten that bad yet. Then I feel bad for even complaining or worrying because I can be so thankful I'm still walking with my sore feet, typing with my sore hands, and I have made it to my 60s with a lot less complications from the disease than many others. I hope the future brings more and more successful research so that all of us, especially the young people who are in constant debilitating pain, can someday be able to take a med that gets rid of--if not the disease completely--at least the symptoms so that we can live a "normal" life!!!!

Here is what doesn't hurt today:

left elbow

left shoulder

both knees

hips

last 3 fingers on left hand

Pain wise, I am having a great day! I even mowed the yard today (and we have a big yard)!

Miz Que

Yes, it is a good day when there are some joints without pain. And, hey, I'm a "mower" too--we have an acre and I use a riding mower for most of it. I love mowing, especially when it's not unbearably hot (last summer I believe we had 30 days over 100 degrees and it is humid here in MN). The only problem is sore hands/fingers when I'm finished--our mower is kind of hard to steer!

Miz Que said:

Here is what doesn't hurt today:

left elbow

left shoulder

both knees

hips

last 3 fingers on left hand

Pain wise, I am having a great day! I even mowed the yard today (and we have a big yard)!

Miz Que