Well, I guess it's GOOD-BYE!

Do to resent events (Dr. visit) I must say good-bye to ya'll. After 2 Humira shots and 3 Remicade infusions my Rhuemy determined that I wasn't responding to treatment, actually my back, SI joint, and hip pain has increased. He did suggest that I continue seeing the pain management clinic. My GP has sent a referral to the nearest university hospital. My Rhuemy wants me to be sure to follow thru with that visit.

I have to say that I wasn't thrilled when the Rhuemy thought that I had PsA. However at least we (my wife and I) were excited to finally have an answer to all of my pain. Well I guess the journey, and pain, continue :~(

I thank you all for the support and advice. I hope and pray that you all get some relief, pain is no way to live. Life can be difficult enough even without pain, inflammation, and the cost of treatment.

Live well,

Buick Boy!

Well you can still keep in touch & let us know how you are doing. I am sure many here to include myself would like to know your progress. I will keep you in prayer. Take care & all the best to you.

I'm hoping you'll be back even if you wake up in total remission.... In any event I'll be EXTREMELY curious as to what the Med center finds, and why your Doc decided you weren't responding to treatment despite the fact you were no where close to have establishing therapeutic blood levels of either Biological (according to their published prescribing info)..... (I'm sure he had a reason)

I wish you luck, and hope you get some relief, so long and let us know how you get on

Happy trails to you! Stay in touch and let us know how you are. I send hugs and prayers to you on your journey.

Don't rule anything out.

Hope to hear back from you BuickBoy, we care about you! Hopefully you will recieve some excellent care and get some effective treatment for whatever it is that they decide that you do have. I think that your decision to go to a University Hospital was a good one.

Please let us know their findings and your progress!

Wishing you the best always,

SK