Weather and PSA

How does the weather, cold, heat, rain, heat, affect you or does it?

Changes in barometric pressure affect me the most. Heat (over 85 degrees) makes me swell and hurt. Cold (below freezing) can make me stiff, but not particularly painful. It really is changes the make me hurt the most. I can feel the change coming about 2 days in advance. Once the weather shifts over I feel better.

Thanks, was wondering if it were just me and the heat. I live in south Alabama and summer us torture.

Marietta explained it just right -- this is exactly what occurs for me -- the body knows the heat is coming a couple of days before it hits hard.

The heat coupled w/intense humidity cause a great deal of pain.

I also agree with Marietta. Extreme heat or cold doesn't affect me, but any unsettled weather does. Days with high humidity and when storms are coming are the worst!

I haven't noticed any changes with hot or cold weather. I'll have to pay more attention to that.

i love hearing from eveyone! since i am trying to adjust to this all new to me diagnosis. its very.helpful. i think i have had this much longer than i have been diagnosed, just never knew that this was a diagnosis. attributed it to.old age. UGH