Such A Sad Day

One of my daughters best friends just killed herself this afternoon. She had RA and was having a really bad time. She had a 3 month old little girl. For those of you who do please pray for the family of Michael and Catherine and for Michelle who left us so early - she was 29. Thank You!

I am sorry MAT. I will keep them all, and your daughter in my thoughts and prayers. <3

MAT, words can’t express my sorrow. I will be thinking and praying for her family, and for all of you affected.

Oh mat, what a terrible tragedy. I will keep you and her family and friends in my thoughts.

Mat, my deepest sympathies going out to Michelle's family and friends, you will all be in my thoughts and prayers

I am so sorry to hear that MAT. I will hold her and her family in the Light, as well as yourself and everybody else here. We need to be strong. This disease can eat your soul as much as your joints. Thanks to all of you out there that give your time to come here and offer comfort and support to each other.

I am so sorry MAT. Your daughter, her friends husband, and especially her friend's daughter are in my thoughts. I lost my brother to suicide, so I know how devastating this can be. Please keep an eye on your daughter--I know you know this but her friend's suicide could be very hard on her.

Jay

Holding them all - and your family as well - in my heart and prayers.

I'm really sorry to hear that MAT. Everyone involved in the situation is in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you everyone who posted to me here and those of you who sent me a private message, it really means a lot. I don't think that sometimes people understand these diseases we all suffer from and how we can become depressed and with other issues as well. She couldn't cope. It breaks my heart. I want everyone on this site who suffers from depression to go now and get help! Do not put your family and friends thru this! If one person recognizes a problem then my posts are worth it.

so very sorry to hear that one so young thought this was an only option. I'm 55 and I have six kids and eight grandchildren yet I went through a suicidal depression one year ago. It can stike any of us at any time, mostly because of lack of understanding the nature of the silly thing. It can be so devastating to have to give up the things you love.

I sought help and got it in a strange way. I did get treatment for my depression but it wasn't easy. At one point my counselor actually called me a hypochondriac. It was humiliating that I had asked for help and got therapist speak. I got mad. and mad is better than sad.

Reach out to any one you know with an arthritic disease or skin condition and love them. You don't even need to know them,just say something kind. You would not believe what one lifeline can mean.

I'm so sorry to hear this. What a tragedy...my thoughts are with her family and friends.