StressFULL

From my blog, rannygahoots: http://rannygahoots.blogspot.com/2012/10/stressfull.html

Suffocating under a mountain of stress, I'm finding it difficult to function.

One financially taxing situation after another is impairing our ability to pay for the basics. And by basics, I mean a roof over our heads and electricity.
My breath catches each time the phone rings as I await liver biopsy, bone scan, and follow up celiac testing results. Ocd adds to my struggle not to worry as I wait.
Sleep is not coming easily and is not of good quality, making my stress all that much more stressful. The energy to deal with all of this just isn't there.

I sit.
Breathe.
Pray.
Focus on what's important.

Although we're once again struggling financially, my husband has a job, we have food enough to last us through the month, and the mortgage company won't complain too much if we pay the mortgage a bit late.
Within a week, all the medical testing results will be in and I'll know for sure what's going on with my body - or at least these pieces to the puzzle.
The sleep-disturbing drugs will hopefully not be necessary much longer. Until then, I sleep when I can and am thankful for any rest I get. And I thank God for the miracle that is coffee.

Breathing in gratitude, exhaling worry, finding my way back to Peace.

I’ve learnt in my life that worry and stress undermines the future, faith and rational thinking uplifts you to see the important. Many times I’ve worried about what’s ahead, but I have always been ok, we have always had food, shelter, humour and love…wishing you well nym, and some quality rest x

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you get some much deserved rest.