Prom

So yesterday was my senior prom. It was really great because I got to bring along my friend Abbie. (she's crazy) I just wish they had a photographer there. There should always be photographers at dances. One kid did bring his camera and since he is wayyy more popular than me everyone asked him to take their photos, even though I'm the one who wants to be a photographer when I get out of school. -__- I did have a good time though. I took a lot of photos and I think taking photos is far better than trying to dance. I was running around after my friend a lot, which resulted in me needing to take off my (super short) wedges at around 10pm. A little before 10:30 I could hardly walk without limping because apparently I had been walking to much but I didn't pay much mind to the pain in my foot (the fake nails were bothering me and since my foot always hurts I payed more attention to the nails) When I got home (about 12am) I got out of the car and went to shut the door but I almost fell. I guess I was paying so much attention to the dance and the pain my glue on nails were causing me that I didn't think to rest my foot so I could not put pressure on it at all when I got home. My dad had to help me to the door so I wouldn't fall. Today I slept ALL DAY because of overdoing it yesterday. I got up to take my medicine, at lunchtime, and finally got up at 7pm. It was so worth it though because yesterday was fun. At prom I also decided since it was my senior prom I wanted a photo of myself laying on one of the tables they had there and if it got me kicked out so what? (It didn't get me kicked out)

(photos: 1. me being weird 2. me and my friend Abbie)

How sweet! My niece just had her senior prom, but she and her friends went for very sophisticated (plus too revealing) dresses. These are perfect for 18 year olds! I'm glad you had such fun.

I don’t like attention so I didn’t chose a revealing dress xD I guess some people like attention though. Whatever floats their boat. It was a fun night so I’m glad I went. Although if they picked a less expensive venue (I wish they did) there could have been better food and party favors.

Thanks Sybil! I like that one as well xD I was just happy that I was getting away with something that I thought i wouldn’t haha.