Prayer Request

You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so glad you posted this! I think it is important that we learn to lean on and rely on our support network, and that is exactly what this site is all about. While you are traveling and worrying and being strong for everyone else, don't forget to take care of you as well. It is easy to forget simple things like meds and important schedules when our lives devolve into crisis, but as long as you take a needed break once in awhile and take a few deep breaths, you will be ok. Taking care of yourself is not being selfish. It is making sure you are around and able to take care of everyone else. :) I'll be thinking about you. Please, when you have time, check back in and let us all know how everything is going.

Congratulations on your new grand daughter! I pray all is well with her. Please know I will pray for Kim, along with the doctors and nurses caring for her. I will also pray for your safe travels. Please keep us posted.

Lamb, wishing your daughter the best. Please keep us posted.

Keeping your daughter in my prayers!!!

My prayers and thoughts are with you ... In JESUS name... amen

I am praying for your daughter. Have a safe trip. Hugs

Praying....

In my prayers…

I hope Kim is sitting up cuddling that new baby soon. Please keep us posted when you can.

Thank you for sharing- yes of course I will be praying for healing for her and peace for you...

My thoughts are with you & your family.

thoughts and prayers with you all!

I hope that you find all is well when you get to where you are going. If we as a group can help in any way let us know. I will Keep her and you in our prayers.

Praying for your daughter and all of you

Prayers for a speedy recovery for your daughter and grand daughter !!!

Wow, very scary and unfortunate. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Seenie said:

Thank you, Lamb, for sharing this with us so that we can keep you and your whole family in our thoughts and prayers.

Sending my prayers to you, family and especially your daughter. I hope everything goes well.

Lamb, I am so so sorry to hear this! Although I am not a religous person I will be praying for your daughter and grandchild today. My heart broke when I heard this news as you are such an important person in my life and have had such an impact on me, and we are in different countries and have never me. I work with women and their babies everyday and today when I perform also these ultrasounds I will tell them about your daughter and ask for them to pray for her too. All my love and prayers xox Kelly

Lamb, we will be praying for her and your whole family.