Prayer Request

I know this isn 't appropriate here, but I spend a fair amount of time thought I'shout out any way. My youngest daughter kim had complications with her pregnancy tonight just got word that she had an emergencey C -section and nearly bled out. She is currently in ICU in an iduced coma on a ventilator. in critical condition.

I do have a new grandaughter Will be heading west in the morning. I guess.

Lamb, so sorry to hear this...really scary stuff. I will certainly add Kim to my prayer list as well as the baby and all your family. Please keep us informed and safe travels in the morning. God bless you all.

Alma

You got it Lamb. I have him on speed dial.... Godspeed.

I'm so sorry Lamb. My thoughts are with you, your daughter and your family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

I think it is always appropriate to ask your ‘supports’ for a request like this. I pray that your travel are safe and that Kim is turning a corner for the better. I also pray for your Granddaughter and the rest of your family.

What a scary thing to go through for all involved. Congratulations on your new granddaughter! Lots of prayers for your daughter, and for all of you as you get through this difficult time.

I'll be thinking of your daughter and the baby. I'm glad you're able to get right out there to support the family. They'll need it.

Sorry about all your issues. Hopefully everything is ok.

Will do.

After I write this, I will get on my knees and pray for your daughter, granddaughter, you and your whole family......

Thank you, Lamb, for sharing this with us so that we can keep you and your whole family in our thoughts and prayers.

Your family will be close in my thoughts and prayers. May your travels be safe.

So sorry to hear this, lamb. You and your family are in my thoughts. I hope your daughter makes a swift recovery.

You’re such a constant source of support for so many on this site. Allow us to support you for once. Safe travels, kiss that baby and soak up the new baby smell.

Lamb, sending thoughts and prayers to your entire family as you all partake on this difficult journey

So sorry to hear this lamb, you are always a constant support to us all on here its only right you reach out…I will keep you and your family in my prayers, God bless x

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family<3

Thoughts and prayers sent your way!

Praying for Kim and that the staff would be keen and aggressive to care for her!!! Praying also for new baby and the nurses taking care of that sweet girl.

I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. Safe travels!