Organ inflammation

Can inflammatory arthritis like ours cause our appendix to be inflamed? I’m waiting for my etodolac to wear off to see if that is why I felt better today but I’m pretty tender and wonder if it’s related.

i don't know anything about an appendix....my gallbladder was removed long time ago, right side, , upper.....it says on this link, inflammatory bowel diseases, as Crohn's and ulcerative Colitis..can cause it..But it's something the PCP, can help diagnose, poking and prodding our stomachs?..Isn't it funny, the organs and which side theya re on, am pretty sure liver/gastro doc, said liver is on the right side

take care!

Appendicitis - National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/appendicitis/ - 42k - Cached - Similar pagesFeb 16, 2012 ... The appendix is a fingerlike pouch attached to the large intestine and located in the lower right area of the abdomen. Scientists are not sure ...

It was an appendicitis blah, in the hospital for a few days, doctors weren't too sure if its related or not. There was a small infection but it was really inflamed!