Oh Happy Day

After many years of ineffective treatment, I was approved to start Enbrel. I am into my fifth week of injections and I am so hopeful for some relief. I don't know how long I will be able to afford it though. My co-pay started out at $860 per month, now it's $1250 and will soon rise to $1700 per month. It's a real struggle financially, but if it starts to work I will jump through flaming hoops to find the money. But the cost aside, I am so happy that I may be on the road to relief. Oh Happy Day!!!!

Do u live in the US?

If you are in the US and do not have government based health insurance you can use the Co Pay assistance card.

http://m.enbrel.com/rheumatoid-arthritis/enbrel-support-card.html?1…

I am so glad for you!

Please check out the Enbrel Support Cards. They help a lot. I have great insurance I only pay $10.00 but when I got the bill for Stelara I about dropped my teeth! $15,000.00! OMG! (It is my sixth biologic and would pay it but I am so glad I do not have to!)

HI Alaska,

I'm hoping that you can qualify for prescription assistance. It paid for my Enbrel in full for 6 months then I think it jumps to a whopping $5 a month. Look online or call the Enbrel patient support number and they'll tell you what to do. Fingers crossed that you get some relief (health and financial).