Now I have another autoimmune disease....come on!

Kinda bummed…Broke out with a blistery rash on hands and feet…dr says i have dyshidrotic eczema anyone else have it? If this is, and know one seems to know for sure, an autoimmune disease, that makes number 5 for me. Also, My liver spiked and I am off mtx and dr says it will take 3+ months for liver to settle down…pain, especially hands is worse now and there is apparently nothing i can take right now that won’t also mess with my liver…

Anyone have similar situation?
Btw my big 5 are;
Hypothyroid
Psoriasis
Psoriatic arthritis
Vulvadynia
Dyshidrotic eczema

No cures, all chronic

I'm sorry. It seems like one autoimmune disease begets another, and it's totally NOT FAIR!

I’ve had thyroid issues diagnosed recently. Subacute thyroiditis. Although it’s supposed be be done, I am pretty sure I’ve had attacks of it before and will probably again.
When I was young I had langerhans cell hitosis, it ate away nearly all of one of my vertebra. Also have some allergies too, probably some ibs thrown in there.

Aren’t autoimmune disease just a barrel of monkeys?

Giving you a big gentle hug right now!!!

Sorry to hear of your suffering. Sort of sounds like what I have, pustular psoriasis (hands and feet). Does anyone know the difference?

I don't know the difference. I do know that autoimmune diseases run together. I, too, have hasimodo's thyroiditis in addition to my fun.

I know anyone with one autoimmune disease is at a high risk for type I diabetes as well, and I'm hypoglycemic so I'm sure that's going to just pan out and be lovely.