Not All Supplements are Created Equal

I'm a great believer in diet and nutritional supplements as powerful weapons in the fight against PsA.

No, I'm not a doctor, and I'm not trying to sell you anything. I'm just doing my damndest to stay fit, so I can play soccer with my little boy for many years to come.

Yeah, I know that supplements aren't cheap, especially if you're south of the border with the Great Northern Land I call home. And I've also learned that not all supplements are created equal—not by a long shot. I'm quite new to this site, so I'm not sure how many of you are interested in supplementation. If you are, let me know and I'll devote a blog post to the subject.

please i need all the help i can get i have tried some supplement but nothing seem to help im looking for anything that may of helped anyone i been on humira , embril, mtx, and now symponi which is not working to good either are there certain foods you avoid or any that help Thanks

I am personally, more interested in eating healthy and getting my vitamins, minerals and trace elements out of what I eat.

I can't afford to pay the expensive prices for supplements I do feel they are overpriced and well out of range for many of us.

I have to eat so I try and eat healthy. There is plenty of information on what foods to avoid and what to eat to improve your overall health.

Most of the information about supplements can be found on the net. I personally am not so sure about many of their claims. Most of the information tends to be companies who are trying to sell the supplements to make a big profit.

Many of the natural medicines that have been well known for centuries to have medicinal properties and can often be purchased in the raw form at a more economical price and made into a brew and some added to our foods.

If you want to post about own experiences and your personal results and you think it might help someone else then do so. I just hope you back up any other claims with scientific data based on research studies.

These are just my thoughts. Others may have different opinions.

I would greatly appreciate any info you can share on supplements! And Diet!