No Grains/No Legumes/No added Sugars/Low Carb

I would like to hear from those who have changed their diets and have had results. I have much less inflammation, but still episodes of enthesitis pain.

I changed my diet almost 3 years ago, but for other reasons. It is very strict and very anti inflammatory, but I have noticed no difference in pain. The diet changes came well before PsA hit, and when it came, it did so with a vengeance. It took almost 2 years of med changes and adjustments to get me to the functioning human being I am today. I am still on the diet, so I have lost weight and. Feel “cleaner” and I am definitely healthier (I have the labs to prove it), but, very unfortunately, no changes to my PsA symptoms. :frowning:

Thanks for the reply. I no longer have IBS symptoms, and it has helped my malabsorption issues/vitamin deficiencies. So it must be doing something good for me in any case.

Being your leanest, strongest, healthiest version of you that you can be us to have a big impact on how we feel. Everything is in such a delicate balance that every little bit needs to be carefully managed. The last thing we want is to develop hypertension, diabetes, or have extra weights on our joints.