Next stop Humria

Just to update. Failed Enbrel moving on to Humria. Fingers crossed (OK maybe not, that makes them sore :grinning:)

Good luck! I’ve had a long honeymoon with Humira (in fact just took it out of the fridge to warm up!)

1 Like

Good luck! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: These have the same spirit but don’t hurt as much :kissing_heart:

:smile: thanks!

Best of luck, I so hope it just works like it’s supposed to.

1 Like

Keep going @yael. Don’t lose faith that things will get better.

1 Like

I’ve been on Enbrel for 9 months and I know it’s working but the enthesitis has become so widespread that the meds can’t keep up with the disease progression. Almost every tendon and ligament is sore to the touch. My hands feel like boxing gloves every morning, my feet feel like they were hit with a baseball bat and now breathing hurts cause it’s invaded my rib cage. Praying that Humira will be more aggressive against the TNF. Curious to know if anyone obtained more relief switching from Enbrel to Humira ?

I switched from Enbrel to Humira due to gut problems, rather than joint, but what I have found with Humira is that slowly over time, it seems to have tamed my joint issues more and more… and now I would say it’s (most of the time) very effective for my joints, ligaments, and tendons. It is certainly worth a try :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good luck, ThreadDesigns. I hope Humira works for you!

Yes good luck. A lot of people get relief from it. I did for quite some time. Almost complete remission of psoarias. I was on it for over a year, close to two before my immune system adjusted and it stopped being effective.