Good Evening everyone! It's nice to see a site where there's so much support. :) Let's see.....mmmmm, ah, yes, from the beginning. Well, I haven't been officially dx with PSA at this moment, but my derm says he pretty sure this is what I have. He's the head of dermatology at Hershey medical center in PA. But I get ahead of myself...sometimes I ramble on. Let's start with a little bit of my medical history. I'm in my mid forties and have had Psoriasis for the past 30 years. All in all I believe the condition has made me a better person so not a lot of complaints. The P can be somewhat bad at times depending on what's going on in my life, but overall I adjusted well and it gave me a different perspective on life. No other medical conditions to speak of so I have been blessed, well, up until recently. So I was at my yearly visit to "the derms office" a couple of years ago and he comes out with a strange statement after looking at my nails. He asks "have you had any pain yet"? I say no and think what the heck is he getting at? Well it didn't take long for him to go into the fine details of PSA. While he's chatting away I'm thinking to myself "oh goodie, more fun to come." But, thankfully at that time there was no pain. Well, as if he were an oracle in Delphi prognosticating my future, on que I might add, I start to notice some odd happenings. So I think to myself, "it must be in my head that it feels like the heaters on in my car just blowing on my left leg." I'm like really, just on my left leg. I reach down and all that's blowing is the air conditioner. Whoa! But, the side of my left leg is hot. O.k., that was strange, but I just chalked it up to being in my head. The next 6 months was not in my head. I awoke one morning and my mid-back was howling and stiff as a board. Oh dang it.....I have to go. I'll have to do a Stephen King on everyone and finish the story latter....sorry! If that's bothersome to anyone just say so and I'll cut to the chase on the next post :))

Chow

Welcome to the group!